Warsash IT Solutions Ltd has a wealth of experience which ranges from multi million pound projects to just a couple of hundred pounds. Each is given the same attention to detail and professionalism utilising methodologies such as Prince 2, SSADM and Agile. Below are some examples, which as can be seen, range from small domestic projects to large global tasks.
• Installation and set up of external power and a bird box CCTV system
• Plan and implement the upgrade and migration of an operating system, and an integrated resource management application for over 300 sites globally, (some Greenfield).
• The design, and management of the installation, of all IT Systems for a Premiership Football Club and it's move to a new stadium. Including File, Print, Email, Access Control, System Security, EPOS, EFT, CCTV, TV Distribution, Refrigeration Monitoring, HF Radio Communications, Phone Systems, and much more.
• Write the specifications, Plan, and implementation of a Company IT refresh of over 100 desktop PC’s introduction of 50 laptops and 10 servers over 5 sites, including the upgrade of WAN connectivity, with minimal disruption, and on time and budget.
• Project managed the procurement, installation, and maintenance of over 100 tills across 25 plus retail outlets.
• Plan and implement the relocation of a medium size company (c100 staff) to new offices and warehouse, including the installation of a new, LAN and WAN data network across the site, new telephone system and new servers.
01489 885 886
07876 444 404